2010年12月1日星期三

I miss you, but I do not want to bother you

I really miss you! Do not know if you know? I do not know what forget you,
Love you!
I want you, but just want you not to bother you
Love you silently, put a beautiful music,
Brew a cup of pale tea, holding a thick novel, in between the lines to find your shadow.
Your shadow is fuzzy, your face is very hazy, but this does not affect your mood I think.
I do not want you, just in time to be thinking of you happy, you want to share my first one;
I do not want you, just in time to be thinking of you unhappy, you are my first want to talk to people.
I want you, but just want you not to bother you.
I do not want you, just listen to music when suddenly think of you, not why, just because it seems to me to write the lyrics and you;
I do not want you, just in time to go shopping Taobao will suddenly think of you, not why, just because of clay figurines that boutiques like me and you;
I do not want you, just in reading, suddenly think of you, not why, just because it seems to me the book and your male and female.
I want you, but just want you not to bother you.
Miss you, but afraid to let you know, I am not and will not bother you.
Only the information hidden in your phone, like when you turn out them slowly to see, and makes a product, and then kept on laughing.
Miss you, but afraid to let you know, I am not and will not bother you.
Water only in the silence of the night each of the information for you, so come, my heart is inexplicable burst of excitement, do not want to let you know my feelings, only suppressed with great happy to send you greetings to light, a light joke, faint noise.
So do not come, only with a faint hint of melancholy in the half awake in sleep.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论