2010年9月17日星期五

Out of you every day

"At the time when the last command, I have a little carried away, thinking that talent second to none, no one can shake the status. Day of rehearsal, I forgot my baton and was about to go home and get sent, the secretary said: do not have the right to others, by a band not on the list? I want to: Secretary of the really stupid, but me, someone with a baton and why? but I casually asked loudly: 'Who is the baton?' voice not drop, cellist, violinist and pianist, each took out a baton.


"My heart started, and suddenly realize: the original is not essential for their own people, many efforts have been secretly at any time to replace me. Then, each time when I am lazy or expansion, it will be 3 baton In the face of rock. "


Hundreds of millions of years ago, in a jungle where there is a powerful bear to other animals for food. Later, lightning-induced fires in this patch of forest was burned to ashes, all animals flee. To survive, bears kept migration, journey, finally found a warm, lush vegetation, abundant food basin, then settled down.seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论