2010年9月17日星期五

Simple life, such as sorghum

After graduation, I came to Beijing Chuang world alone. Gunned, I found a real estate agent's work. Although few basic salary, but also to feed themselves. Have the "looking any" idea, and I became a housing agent.

  
    New to the road, no one to take care of. Just the first few weeks, I `m one baskets, cooked duck flying everywhere. Department manager will have little General Assembly special "care of" I, the first quarter is my last assessment. If it was not around to see my ability to endure hardship overtime to find houses or apartments were on a long sack me.
  

    Each call home, I always bad news. After graduating the first Chinese New Year, Nguyen pocket of my courage to go home the New Year. New Year's Eve, I am dwelling in a rented semi-basement, thinking about their own experiences of six months. In the eyes of some colleagues, I am "not smart", "silly solid," and "enlighten" ... ... That night, the broken window is a beautiful fireworks, destroying the house is pure heart....
Listen
Read phonetically
Renault can clip
bmw gt1

没有评论:

发表评论